Terms and conditions
Age and Driver Information
- Customers must provide a passport with an entry stamp not exceeding six months.
- A copy of the international or foreign driving license, translated and certified by a notary public, is required.
- If applicable, a copy of the residence permit should be provided.
- A copy of the Turkish driving license issued at least one year ago is also necessary.
- The minimum age requirement to rent a car is 23 years old.
- Only the person listed in the contract is allowed to drive the rented car.
- Additional drivers can be added to the contract before signing.
Security Deposit and Insurance
Deductions and Payments
- Customers are required to pay a debit fee of 1500 Turkish Lira as a security deposit, which will be refunded upon return without damages or additional charges.
- The insurance provided covers damages in case of an accident.
- Minor damages such as scratches and fractures, within the range of 0 – 15,000 TL, are the customer’s responsibility.
- If the customer is at fault for an accident, they will bear a minimum amount of 15,000 Turkish Liras.
- Upon returning the car, transit amounts on paid roads, toll bridges, and fines will be deducted from the prepaid insurance amount of 1,500 TL.
- Fees for crossing the third bridges or the Gaziosmanpasa Bridge should be paid directly or notified to the agency if non-payment occurs.
Extensions and Notifications
Responsibility and Liability
- Customers must notify the agency at least 3 days prior to the original return date if they need to extend the rental period.
- If the customer wishes to leave Istanbul with the rented car, the agency must be informed.
- Customers are responsible for returning the car in a clean condition; a cleaning fee may be deducted if the car is returned unclean.
- Customers bear full responsibility if no control or report is organized in the event of an accident.
- In case of an accident where the driver’s data does not match the customer’s information in the contract, the customer bears full responsibility.
Driving under the Influence of Alcohol
- Monthly limit: 4,500 km
- Daily limit: 150 km
- Additional kilometers will be charged at a rate of 2 TL per kilometer.
- The customer bears full responsibility for any damages resulting from driving a car under the influence of alcohol.
- This includes the repair costs for damages to the rented car as well as damages caused to other cars or property.